English for Law Courses
Who are these courses designed for?
MLS offers English for Law training for students or professionals who wish to enhance their Legal English skills alongside English and Business language development.
- to provide students with specialised language in law
- to enable students to communicate more effectively in the context of law
- to enable students to explore current theory & practice in law in the medium of English
- to develop students’ English communication skills
- to develop students’ business communication skills
There are a number of ways you can study English for Law and tailor your studies at MLS to fit your specific needs, whether you are part of a group or an individual. These include:
- Adding an Elective (2 x 45 minute small group lessons) to your main course of study
- Combining an MLS standard group course with one-to-one or closed group tailored training
- Studying a fully tailored one-to-one or closed group course
Alternatively, you could study a tailor made Legal English course (see English for Special Purposes and Tailor Made Training).